SVoVE – The SOCIAL VALUE of VET –
European Experiences in Esthetic and Well-being (S.V.o V.E.)
3 years (November 2019- October 2022)
Erasmus+ KA202 – Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
SVoVE aims to address the responsibility and the social impact of social esthetician role at European level, improving the accessibility and the quality of continuous training in this field
Wellness and aesthetic are important sectors in the European economy, and they directly impact the psycho-physical health and quality of life of many European citizens, including fragile people. As a matter of fact, cancer patients often rely on aesthetics, especially in the treatment phase.
SVoVE is based on the real exchange of practices which are going to be completed through the development of a multi-disciplinary and inter-sectorial approach, to allow operators to have an innovative and updated training based on:
- a) the exchange of knowledge and “good practices”
- b) the implementation of participatory processes, and bottom-up training processes
- c) the involvement of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary groups
- d) the simulation of work experience in a coordinated team work, including doctors, psychologists and social workers.
The aim is to define, elaborate and spread common methodological guidelines at European level, which are the basis of the training course of “expert in social aesthetics”.
These guidelines, are supported by a concrete proposal of recommendations for the formal recognition of the same course at social and policy level.
- ECIPA UMBRIA SCARL (Italy)
- Suomen Diakoniaopisto SDO OYDIAKONIA COLLEGE (Finland)
- TEB Edukacja sp. z o.o. TEB (Poland)
- CNAIB -SPA (France)
- Centrul National Clinic de Recuperare Neuropsihomotorie Copii ” Dr. Nicolae Robanescu” (Romania)